I defragged my HD and something weird...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
...happened to all my games. :con:

MixupSave.jpg

MixupSave2.jpg

MixupSave3.jpg

MixupSave4.jpg

MixupSave5.jpg

MixupSave7.jpg

MixupSave8.jpg

MixupSave9a.jpg

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Defrag all you want. The frags will be coming back just as soon :D

dr.flay

Dr.Flay™
Sep 19, 2011
Kernow, UK
yourunreal.wordpress.com
Excellent attention to detail. Though to be honest it could all easily be UT modded to hell :lol:
(look on youtube for ut2k4 minecraft) :eek:

I should have done some screen shots of my test crazyness, before my drive got corrupted.
UT2k4 with
UT vs Halo vs Half Life 2 vs Warhammer vehicles,
via the Warhammer 40k mod, so you are all space marines,
in a Command and Conquer style map
With ChaosUT swords and melee weapons,
Magic and monsters from the RPG mod,
trying to storm the enemy base, while also being attacked by;
Zombies, dinosaurs and dragons.

...is that too much?
I don't think so! (though I had to change the properties for the dragons, as they would all gang-up on you at the same time)

I would like to see more of these game mashups, but we all want to play them to now! (You all have UEd, start modding!) :D

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Wouldn't the LOZ games have been so much easier if you had one of those in it?

"Hey! Hey, Gohma! Fuck your "arrow to the eye" bullshit, let's see how you like this!"

Click, whirrr... click, whirrr....

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I wouldn't mind defragging some Skaarj with say .. the Quake rocket launcher.
Or dismembering Shamblers with the dead space plasma cutter/line rack...

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
You know that a game that mixed all of these franchises together successfully would sell big time but it will never happen. ;_;

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
I wouldn't mind defragging some Skaarj with say .. the Quake rocket launcher...

I think I still have a mut for ut2k4 that did that... but wormbo's mercury missiles were better IMO.

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads...-Captain_G)-Version-10-Revived-by-Tux-Android
[SCREENSHOT]http://img128.exs.cx/img128/5203/Link9Blue1.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

UT2k4 had so many char models and skins. Just some off the top of my head...
A crap load of Halo and half life chars... the gordon freeman was very popular... kitty pride, danger girls, spawn, most major Marvel comics chars, batman, batgirl, vash, bender, homer simpson, the quake and doom space marines, santa, Osama Bin Laden, Bugs bunny, nvidia dawn and dusk fairies, aliens and predators, stormtroopers, SW ep. I battle droids, neo, agent smith, panda brewmaster, Bad Teddy (conkers bad fur day), and yoshi. If I gave it some thought or loaded up ut2k4 I could ad to that list by leaps and bounds. That link model alone had 2 more variants made for it (predictably the red and the blue tunics woo hard to do.) There was even a little link if I recall but like the Yoda model its height pissed off antitcc.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
[GU]elmur_fud;2568631 said:
There was even a little link if I recall but like the Yoda model its height pissed off antitcc.
Actually, it's because AntiCC knows that Adult Link is where it's at. Little Link blows the big one.