Ravaged Closed Beta Keys

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Flak

I am Gamer, hear me Pwn. RAWR
May 26, 2004
Here are five keys for Steam, first come first served!

T8ED5-QECL7-QR6X4
H96BH-I3PX8-RMK9K
PXEQQ-JJDCC-VBLEW
G432H-MTC08-IEQML
HZ855-X3R4N-VCH7R

From the 2Dawn team:

There's still a lot which is in progress (bug reporting here and suggestions here).

The best time to play is Sundays at 1PM EDT or 7PM EDT (that's when the devs play with the community). The other official community playtests are Wednesdays and Fridays (also at 1PM & 7PM EDT).

I played on a full server yesterday and it was really a blast. I suggest getting on TS, it really helps when you're communicating.

http://www.2dawn.com/games/ravaged/news/item/54-play-tests

Have fun!

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
HI Kanth! <3

[HappyFace]

Hi Flak :3

I see a lot of people on the forums/youtube want in, I was wondering if the closed beta community will get a little bigger for daily testing purposes?

I'm usually gone on Friday nights, so I'm guessing my only hopes to find a game is on Wednesday? :\
I might get Sunday too, but daily testing sounds more convenient for the players and the dev team, no?

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Are we allowed to toss our 2 cents in here?

EDIT: They just want either Bug report OR Suggestions? If they don't want feedback, then this sounds like it is what they are going to do:

In depth Character Customization

While games like Brink made a lot of mistakes, one thing it do do well was make you care about your soldier. It would be nice to see a detailed character customization but rather than having a progressive unlock system maybe have a currency system so you can unlock what you want, when you want it. If possible perhaps see some detailed weapon customization as well. It's a slightly gimmicky concept and not overly original ..

Instead of say, re-look some design aspects in serious need right now. D:

Last edited:

Flak

May 26, 2004
Some more keys!

Post if you grab one :)
DGA7V-VJDQI-08845
QV2NP-8BKA4-W8BI3
PY6G9-B7M8W-ZVB73
5FMEJ-GRXKZ-EDT2J
7X7NG-XDW7Q-B7K5J
DEMBZ-AXXPE-2858E
YBQGF-57GVC-BXFTX
E9NMF-XEZLZ-A48DR
H9RN0-AVGYC-36LWH
HJVKK-W9708-IRL7Z

Flak

May 26, 2004
Go HERE and enter the code to get a Steam key.

RG-URGT-HUYT-MVSE-ZNHQ-JXRS
RG-AEVS-NEAT-YZXR-PAGT-TAHZ
RG-VXAT-HHEQ-ATEZ-UWQD-XPUU
RG-MPGX-NKNA-JTNA-PNSU-EUFD
RG-JGAZ-ZPAV-NUMJ-ERDQ-YPQF
RG-DNEQ-JUFK-KJMS-PKRM-WQDU
RG-GNNH-ZZVW-NHYP-SZNX-SDFN
RG-JQQU-WAAQ-QDFT-PDYM-ASFM
RG-WAWK-NUFP-UJMN-VXSP-XSZJ
RG-TEND-FVNE-JQPA-PHKM-YNXR

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
I took:RG-URGT-HUYT-MVSE-ZNHQ-JXRS. The following are remaining:

RG-AEVS-NEAT-YZXR-PAGT-TAHZ
RG-VXAT-HHEQ-ATEZ-UWQD-XPUU
RG-MPGX-NKNA-JTNA-PNSU-EUFD
RG-JGAZ-ZPAV-NUMJ-ERDQ-YPQF
RG-DNEQ-JUFK-KJMS-PKRM-WQDU
RG-GNNH-ZZVW-NHYP-SZNX-SDFN
RG-JQQU-WAAQ-QDFT-PDYM-ASFM
RG-WAWK-NUFP-UJMN-VXSP-XSZJ
RG-TEND-FVNE-JQPA-PHKM-YNXR

ZackL

Sep 3, 2012
I used RG-WAWK-NUFP-UJMN-VXSP-XSZJ.

Thanks a lot for posting the keys. I looked around quite a bit before I found one that worked.