[feature request] Voted list

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

rdy2bz

May 10, 2009
Hi Proasm,
maybe you are interested in adding a feature for me. I found out that it's impossible to do a regular endgame vote. Usually I have more than a dozen clients, and you'll always find at least one person who is not able to vote correctly.

Maybe it could help if you have a message of some kind showing in the Vote menu which says if you have or not already voted.

For the admin it would be a great help to have a clear list of the persons who did not vote in the log or on the screen. Maybe it can be refreshed every time someone submits his vote.

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
If you have 12 players and already 7 voted for a map then UT2Vote is no longer interested in any other votes.
Then there is a changed vote situation also so it is very possible that 10% of voters will not get a chance to vote.
But yes, I see your point about seeing who has voted and who has not, only problem is producing the list because things often go pretty quick at the end so dumping this info to the log may work ok but a visible list in the menu may be several seconds out of date which is not much good to you.
Eitherway, I'll have look see what can be done but I must add that I no longer have any means of testing changes and would need you do to the necessary testing etc should I make any changes.

rdy2bz

May 10, 2009
I neither have the means to test it myself excessively. But I will use it the next LAN (probably mid to end of June) and see if it works properly.

Some seconds delay won't be a problem. I have a voting time of 2 to 3 minutes. That's because we often have people who are not very familiar with UT2k4. They have to look at each single map before they choose one.

But it would be very helpful if each client is displayed wheter he already has voted or not.