UE1 - UT Explosive Sniper

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeadWinteThorn

Jan 20, 2008
OK I have searched around a lot and cannot seem to find a faq or a forum to get started on modding. Mainly my idea has always been to make an explosive round sniper rifle for the game. So my question is can anyone steer my enthusiasm a little bit?

XxDangerxX

Jan 20, 2008
NSW, Australia
www.myspace.com
http://wod.planetunreal.gamespy.com/tutorials/

The most valuable thing you can do is to look at everyone else's coding within your /System folder. Pick up as much context as you can. I don't know how I did it, but it took me a few weeks at about ¾ of the way through 2007 to pick it up. Through those first few weeks, I couldn't make sense of it one way or another, but something happened and it all clicked in.

Just persevere. I did. :)

Batch

Jan 21, 2008
You could use the ProcessTraceHit function to make them explode when it hits them

ZippyDSMlee

May 11, 2006
OK I have searched around a lot and cannot seem to find a faq or a forum to get started on modding. Mainly my idea has always been to make an explosive round sniper rifle for the game. So my question is can anyone steer my enthusiasm a little bit?

For ideas look at the CAV bluet code its in the Unreal gold files,not really sure where..I could unpack them tho I have unreal anthology..working on UT04 right now but I wouldn't mind going back toU1 or UT for alil fun :D.