All I can say.....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

PorterINF

Apr 10, 2001
Visit site
More missing files from RoadBattle?

Can't find file for package 'Ubootdec'

Here are the files I have for RoadBattle:

DM-INF-RoadBattle.unr
muff_lightblueornimentalstreet.
muff_redchair.u
muff_redsofa.u
Readme.txt
RoadBattle.utx
SNW_RoadBattle.u
SnwmodelDeco.utx

I assume muff_lightblueornimentalstreet. is supposed to be a .u file, but the name is too long for Mac OS. Will this cause problems?

smithnwessun

Gravel
Jan 11, 2001
Quebec,Canada
Re: More missing files from RoadBattle?

muff_lightblueornimentalstreet.
NOOOOO
you must be kidding ...you mean you cant add a U at the end ?
i have used this in many map...look like this deco will have to be rename ...

and i suggest downloading dasboot AH map for those who have the missing texture oh man i hate ued today ! im too much busy that i make mistake,

also i have forgot that i have used AH ladder so i havent added reference to the readme about this ...so for now i will say thank you here AH...

Scrumpy_Jack

made from apples
Jan 24, 2002
UK
bigyellowfish.co.uk
smithanddouble-u

are you up for some feedback on the map?

the only problem i have with it is the rubble in the middle of the roads, in fact all over the place.

what did you have in mind when you added those?

Jack

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
lol

Yeah, I hope you guys got all the files in the DS mappack. Once I slap down some cash for something, my expectations go up. The bridge looks nice, but a closer look shows a lot of unaligned textures and brushes. Probably due to how quickly it was done. It looks good for the time spent on it, so I give props for that. You guys need to hook up with someone who has none of your maps, and only INF and full INF mappack to test your maps for files. It gets difficult to keep track of all your files sometimes, and that can really help.
Jaymian

PorterINF

Apr 10, 2001
Visit site
smithnwessun

After I installed the DasBoot files the map seemed to launch ok. You might not have to rename the file, just direct Mac users to install it in the UT/System folder. I don't know if this will show as a version mismatch online though, but I doubt it.

funkstylz

I CLEAN TEH LATRINE
Mar 15, 2000
Bris. QLD, Oz
www.funkstylz.com
Originally posted by smithnwessun
anyway i dont care much now...it was my last inf map...

Huh? Care to elaborate...oh hangon, are you talking about the recent StrikeForce thing?? I really hope that your not stacking all of your eggs into that basket. Not such a good track record there for mappers, but hey...it's your decision I guess.

Looking forward to seeing this DS pack too...being on holidays is not always a good thing :D

Gullonefox

TBUILDT Webmaster/Mapper
Nov 27, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
yes jaymain it was rushed. lol to be honest I dont consider this a map, just a umm bitta fun.. theer are loads of things I would fix with it, but to be honest I cant be arsed, I have got other original maps to finished, after all it is just a convertion, also dont worry about missing packages in DS we have got that all sorted.... Only reasone we got stuff missing in those 3 maps.. one word RUSHED LIKE HELL LMAO!