How about...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
[GU]elmur_fud;2567040 said:
@SD I get the scythe but from here the other item looks like a old Russian infantry poleaxe not a brush scythe which has a double edged hook at the top.

Quite right. It's a Halberd. I have a vast array of functional axes/battle axes but the nearest I can get to an axe that's taller than me (over 6 foot) is a polearm so it had to be acquired.
The black shape distorting the scythe is a noose btw.
I bought it because I found it being sold on ebay as a "fashion accessory" and I decided it was too funny to miss... It's a nice silky nylon rope for added comfort.

Oh and...
It is. And it's the ****.
Lol

Last edited:

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
This is a bit of an old photo, I've got an iPhone now instead of a ****phone, but desk still looks similar minus some things...

deskhdr.jpg

I'll take another photo here in a bit. You can guess what's going on in the new one later.