Its Me KOFFEYKID AND I"M HAVING PROBLEMS

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

KK(KOFFEYKID)

Jun 2, 2001
Visit site
Ok it apears my kid sister did something to my computer while i was viewing this page. I think she hit the unsubscribe button because or something.

Well none the less i cant post now
I had to start a new account as you can see.

Well into the details.

When i try to hit post it brings me to that page about you are not logged in, or youre account may have been disabled and so on.

Please help me.

*EDIT*I am trying to contact a forum moderator or Stallion*EDIT*

Last edited:

itskeiagain

Adept
Mar 12, 2001
It's something to do with your cookies, I'd bet. I had the same problem for a long time since the forum's changed. So I changed the setting in the profile page to disable cookies and then changed back on. I could somehow access my account after punching in my id and password every time they asked me, though. If you can't access at all, then it wouldn't work.

Can you access your profile setting by logging in? It logged me off every time I went elsewhere but somehow I could log on for a few moments to change my profile...

itskeiagain

Adept
Mar 12, 2001
Well, I did everything like clearing the cookies for my IE and stuff. Something fixed it, though I don't know exactly what.

KK(KOFFEYKID)

Jun 2, 2001
Visit site
Well i guess

I'm just gonna have to save all of the stuff from my old account and ask a moderator to delete it. I think moderators can also set the number of post so i can get as many posts as i had before. They could delete the old one and i could create it again. Understand?

KK(KOFFEYKID)

Jun 2, 2001
Visit site
HEY ZUNDI,KEICHI,DARKBLS AND ALL OTHER FORUM MODERATORS

Delete the old account KOFFEYKID so i can make a new one. If you have time you can edit the number of posts i have. The number is 202 . I will fill in the rest.