Deus Ex editor

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ManiCoder

Jan 18, 2001
Visit site
The Deus Ex editor uses a modified version of UnrealEd 1.0, The are not many people of the forums for planetdeusex right now, and I thought someone with experience with Unreal Ed 1.0 could help me.

I have used UnrealEd 2.0 and done some basic stuff for UT, and I have links to many tutorial sites for 1.0 however none of them list the problem that I am currently having. When I start Unreal Ed it displays a error that quickly disappears, and then it brings up the editor, with four black screens. In the tutorials three of the screens have grids, mine does not. When I build a solid still nothing appears in any of the views and it gives me a message that a cube was built, also whenever I try to load textures, music or stuff like that nothing displays in the right hand side of the screen. Any ideas of what my problem might be and how to fix it?

thx