Jailbreak help with release switches

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

INIQUITOUS

Purple Monkey DishWasher
Mar 26, 2005
U.K
www.ini.hazelwhorley.com
ive read so much and tried so much i feel quite ill now, hope someone here can help me. ive made the jails but i cant seem to connect the right lock/switch to the correct jail ,and also the doors dont open anyway,ive set the tags correctly , i think, and the events but i must b missing sumthing, also when i play theres no blue team,just red!!! and the red team can press any lock!! oh what a mess, any thoughts? :eek:

Last edited:

INIQUITOUS

Purple Monkey DishWasher
Mar 26, 2005
U.K
www.ini.hazelwhorley.com
use grammar better? what the ****, any real thoughts anyone. this isnt an english lesson people! its a forum to help eachother. not to post stupid comments because your bored. and if you "use grammar better" was referring to sumthing in the editor then i apologize and ask you to explain yourself more clearly as "use grammar better" doesnt say much.

Last edited:

RevBillyG

Taking over the world.
Nov 10, 1999
Things to check:

Zoning. Are there any leaks from the jails?
Playerstarts inside and outside of jail are set to the correct team number?

Open an existing map to see the settings. It's sometimes clearer that way.

Post the map. One of us is sure to help you.

INIQUITOUS

Purple Monkey DishWasher
Mar 26, 2005
U.K
www.ini.hazelwhorley.com
thanks,ok - i have no leaks. i have player starts inside and outside and at the bases etc.. and ive given them the correct team number, i think, like i gave the blue team who go into the blue jail number1 and the defenders of the red lock(the lock the blues have to get to) is the red team? number2? right? lol but how do i get the doors to open! they just wont budge!

sooooo more help :) ill go open up an existing map and have a snoop round.

Last edited:

RevBillyG

Taking over the world.
Nov 10, 1999
Red = team 0
Blue = team 1

Also, be sure to set the release team defender number correctly.

INIQUITOUS

Purple Monkey DishWasher
Mar 26, 2005
U.K
www.ini.hazelwhorley.com
i got the blue release lock working ok now but the red one just wont do it! lol let me understand this release team defender......

i have red lock-who defends it? the reds right?

Last edited: