Player Start Problems

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

nec

Dec 17, 1999
Visit site
I just started using UnrealED to make a few maps for UT,and i have started reading tutorials from various places.I started simple with the single room,and applying textures to the walls,ceilings and such.After i applyed some lights and playerstarts,i tried my map,and it worked.But now i added a new room with a corridor,and added a few more player starts,but now when either i or the bots spawn,they die right away.I have yet to figure out why.Any help would be great.

nec

Dec 17, 1999
Visit site
i have deleted the map,started over,and nothing works.It still does the same stuff.I even tried just creating a single room,with 2 player start points,and 2 lights,and its still the same result.

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
No I mean rebuild as in compiling. Press F8 and then click Rebuild. Now give it a shot.

Jenkins

America's Greatest Kitten Mitten
Apr 24, 2000
Irving, Tx, USA
jljenkins.cjb.net
Gotta remember Wanderer, not everyone knows the Unrealed "slang" /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

Jenkins