u2 sites?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

¦:¬)

doomed to 20 fps
Sep 2, 2000
Visit site
yeah morety it was fun we almost had you on hydro :)

hal i was kinda lookin for older news :) and info about whos makein the game on irc last nite we got to talkin about weather or not cliffyb will be involved in makein of u2

Law

I see...
May 2, 2000
Visit site
The game is going to be made by Legend Entertainment(Return to Napali and Wheel of Time). Epic will of course be supplying the engine for the game.

Other than that we've only seen quick flashes of the game in the Unrealtechdemo released a couple of months ago. It seems like everyone is going to tight-lipped about the game until E3 rolls around in May.

u2logo.jpg

**Edit** Glad to be corrected by someone who knows what they are talking about.

Last edited:

Matthias Worch

Legend Entertainment
Jan 30, 2001
Centreville, VA
www.langsuyar.com
Well...

Mike Verdu is the Lead Designer for Unreal 2, and all design is done here at Legend. Unfortunately there's no Epic people helping us, we're only receiving the engine tech from Epic.
Cliff is the Executive Producer for Epic. He approves our work, nags if something isn't up to snuff and calls the final shots if there's any differences in opinion. I think so far he's liked what he's seen, though :)

¦:¬)

doomed to 20 fps
Sep 2, 2000
Visit site
Ahh this is a refreshing sight :) its always great to know that the game designers are keeping there finger on the pulse of the unreal comunity

thx for the answer was exacty what i wanted to know :)

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Yep, it's great that Legend have noticed this forum. Hopefully you guys will stick around a bit :)

The forum itself is also a good idea. Let's get some postage in here!

Jes

§os ßoleta! :)
Jul 26, 2000
Visit site
Well there is a small movie about (40Mb) of the Unreal 2 Engine, I have only seen it at Mr. Luckys Ut Hotline Server. If you wish to access this server you must download Hotline Client @ www.bigredh.com
The server comes bookedmark with the program. It was really cool! :)

julian1234

Jan 1, 2001
go.to
Hi guys on my clan site i have have a page all about the latest the news and pics i have found on UT2, not that theres much to find at the moment. Check it out if you like theres also a link to the UT tech movie.

heeeyyyy hooooooo

http://go.to/k-clan

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com

BangOut_[EH]

...that funny smell
Apr 18, 2000
Fairfax, VA
No, no, no...

Originally posted by hal
And here http://www.legendent.com/ is Legend's homepage....but they aren't talking right now!

I know where their page is, but they haven't updated it with concrete material in months.

I have a job lined up in D.C. already but I would rather be an office bitch at a game company than some stiff systems consultant at some big snore firm. Honestly, who wouldn't?

Besides, they aren't going to post 'office bitch' in their job listings are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.