4 teams for Team Deathmatch

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fate

Feb 17, 2001
Canada
Visit site
Hey all,

I was jsut wondering where or what I could do to make my team deathmatch teams to 4 teams. I saw it on a server awhile ago... I dunno what he did tho.. can anyone help me out?

JuiceEggsMcKenna

MC68060/50
Aug 31, 2000
Australia
clivebarker.net
The number of teams is set on the server when the game starts. You can't change it in game AFAIK. If you want to set it up in practise mode, go into Start Practise Session, select "Tournament Team Game" for gametype and then put "4" in the teams box (which is either under the "games" or "settings" tab, I can never remember which is which)

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Originally posted by Fate
thanx Julie.

Nah, I'm Fate from clan8. We are a new clan that's mainly composed from wK.
Julie??
*snicker* JEM you and fate sharing a destiny or something?

CrazyCougar

CATatonic
Jan 5, 2001
Ottawa, Canada
Another thing you need to do is change your team colour... I tried a 4 team bot match and only got 3 teams... because my bots only used blue/red.

So if you think a server has support for 4 teams try gold or green and see if you end up on those teams.