newbie help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Torcherer

Novice
Apr 10, 2001
Visit site
i have a few little questions for you girls and gals (again!)

1.) ok i have goty edition, which bonus packs does this include?

2.) i see that ut has a speech binder but i have seen people say things that arent on my lists, eg. "i am superior" and "you are inferior human" (something like that) do i have to download extra voices?

3.) i only have several skins, and would like to get extra ones, how do i know whether the server will support them? i know its a stupid question but are there any skins or packs ect that are supported on most servers?

4.) my local ng stats wont work cos i get this error "dll file snjaw11.dll not found", does anyone have this file, please mail to de_2001@btinternet.com

thx in advance !!!

CrazyCougar

CATatonic
Jan 5, 2001
Ottawa, Canada
I don't know how to do email but:
1) It includes the first 3 bonus packs. On most of the public servers the first bonus pack is usually used since it contains the skaarj skins and voices.

2) Those voices belong to the boss skin... which you can only use once you've defeated the game(there's two ways to do this... the hard way and the easy way. The easy way can be found on this board by doing a search).

3) If you want extra skins that will likely be supported install the fourth bonus pack. It contains two new boss skins and is fairly common on the public servers. Custom skins are harder to use since you can't tell which ones are supported until you connect. Some servers like MyU 550 Custom DM support many skins so try the servers with the custom tag... just be prepared to download a lot of files.

4) The GOTY local stats don't work. Just enable the worldstats by typing in a password and hit the pubs. You'll find out soon enough how bad/good you are when your not facing bots anymore... :D

cryco

Quasi-Genius
Nov 23, 2000
Montreal, Canada
Visit site
1) it has bonus pack 1 for sure. Don't know if it has 4 or the inoxx pack. I never actually opened my GOTY box..

2)Those are the Xan voices. You need to either finish the tournament or change your ini to fool the game... i think....

3) You won't really know if it's supported. Other people will see you with a default skin if not. E-mail the server admins and make a request...

4)on its way

Someone please correct me if i'm wrong