UTXMP/FMI CafePress Store

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
Quoth the FMI main page..

Finally, would you be interested in buying Free Monkey / UTXMP merchandise and assorted other crap? We're considering setting up our own CafePress store, so let us know what you think of this idea on our forums.

So, any interest?

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Maybe, maybe not. Depends on what merchandise exactly. I'm sure that anything that carries the xmp will have fans interested ;) .

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
I agree, depends on the merchandise... if you have some collectables, like limited edition figurines of the xmp classes, maybe.

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
Dandeloreon1984 said:
I agree, depends on the merchandise... if you have some collectables, like limited edition figurines of the xmp classes, maybe.
CafePress doesn't do custom merchandise. They have a set catalog of items (hats, tshirts, coffee mugs, etc) that are the foundation for every CafePress store. They just stamp your logo (very poorly I might add) on the merchandise and ship it to you.

I bought a RealUltimatePower t-shirt from there once... All they do is iron-on a cheaply made logo onto plain t-shirts. It lasted about 3 washes. :mad:

I would buy XMP/FMI stuff, but not from CafePress.

AshTrai

CaSuAlTy Of SoCiEtY
Nov 25, 2004
www.clanuk2.co.uk
with customery banana sandwiches? :p

I'd be interested in getting some assorted crap :) ... if some of the dosh goes to FMI :). SpineblaZe's post is a bit concerning though :s

CiaKKi

--==[X-Ray] Owns You==--
Feb 15, 2004
I'll be pleased to buy some stuff like a great FMI dildo tu use against all HL2, COD and BF1942 players. :stick:

But a FMI, well done shirt, will be good for sure! :mwink:

Last edited:

caff

Dec 9, 2004
CiaKKi said:
I'll be pleased to buy some stuff like a great FMI dildo tu use against all HL2, COD and BF1942 players. :stick:

rofl, ill have what he's having :lol:

[alt.uk]YT

Dec 12, 2004
Last year when U2XMP was my favorite game, and alt.uk were kicking ass in the winter cup, me and my girlfriend got some of her pants and drew "I'm Hacking This" and an arrow to her naughty parts on the front.

Could be an idea....

[_X_]DJBRIAND

[_X_]MatchMaker
Jul 28, 2004
Belfast
www.the-xclan.com
[alt.uk]YT said:
Last year when U2XMP was my favorite game, and alt.uk were kicking ass in the winter cup, me and my girlfriend got some of her pants and drew "I'm Hacking This" and an arrow to her naughty parts on the front.

Could be an idea....

LMAO,and if you ever found out your girl was cheating on you,you would have to change that to "Enemy In Our Base"!!

p.s I hope she never does tho.
:D

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
I would buy XMP/FMI stuff, but not from CafePress.

my thoughts exactly. I've heard that the stuff from cafepress are total crap, but unless there is a better place to get hats and t-shirts for a reasonable price with out a lot of money upfront, then cafefpress it is.

www.printmojo.com may be an alternative.

Last edited: