New screenies from arguably one of the best shooters ever!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
May 22, 2000
Amsterdamned
resolute.gamepoint.net
NOLF is on my list of top shooters, right next to Undying, Duke Nukem 3D, Unreal and Quake1
Let me introduce you to.....
NOLF2, enjoy!

pic_1.jpg

pic_2.jpg

pic_3.jpg

pic_4.jpg

pic_5.jpg

And for some footage: http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/media/0,11100,532478,00.html

Last edited:
May 22, 2000
Amsterdamned
resolute.gamepoint.net
The Engine is called: Jupiter
And is an advanced build of the lithtech engine. I think it will be well optimized this time around.
Personally I think that NOLF looked better than AvsP2, which was released long after NOLF. So you see it's all about what the developers are willing to do with the engine that makes it shine...
Gameplay of NOLF2 is going to be soo sweet if it is even whittier than NOLF. It will also be more cinematic (think MGS2), which is also a good thing. I'm anticipating NOLF 2 more than Unreal 2...
/me runs away from angry crowd