The Girls

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vault

May 29, 2005
well since the UE3 is soo good, do you guys think the girls might be :shifty eyes: sexy? if Epic made them have good skins, and the realism in the engine.....

Vault

May 29, 2005
yep yep

btw, almost all the threads i make will be stupid like this

The_Head

JB Mapper
Jul 3, 2004
UK
www.unrealized-potential.com
That will bring in the new players! boobs!

I just hope to see a higher general quality of all skins. Some of the UT2004 ones were crap..... And lets not start on the team colours

Last edited:

Vault

May 29, 2005
good face expressions are a must, sure you probably wont be looking at the enemies face, but i'd like face expression as good as or better than Half-Life 2's

Lauren