How to replace teleporter sound (UnrealEd2)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

laszo

Jan 12, 2005
Hi,

I would like to use a teleporter sound different from the annoying ringing stuff used as default. Is it possible? In the actor properties dialog there is no option for setting treleport sound (except for ambient which is not what I want). I tried to modify the teleporter script to make a new silent teleporter class (so that I can use another triggered sound), but w/o success. I copied the script of the original teleporter actor, but even when *no* changes were made to the code, the compiled new teleporter actor did not work (no teleport action occured). UCC reported 'success' after compilation.