Does anyone still want my dumb little shooting range?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Waxx

Ultralight pilot
Oct 2, 1999
Ohio, USA
Visit site
If anyone wants my shooting range (you can see some screenies in the Real maps previews), just email me and I'll send it to you. It's only 'bout 450 k, so it won't take long to download.

Waxx

Ultralight pilot
Oct 2, 1999
Ohio, USA
Visit site
Nope, I haven't given up. Just forgot that's all. With all the stuff going on around here, I didn't think anyone would want it. By the way CC, can you please make it so the barrels and pots respawn after fifteen seconds? I wanted to do that but didn't know how.

bastard_o

Lead Designer
Has your shooting range got pop-up targets, or swing 90' foe targets that are movers which can be triggered to different distances or up to your face so you can see your handy work.... ?

Infiltration will have one soon'ish... Warren started it, I had some input and Beppo's completing it and adding the correct amount of polish.... lol.

Bastard'O

bastard_o

Lead Designer
Hummm, I wouldn't either... I leave that stuff to Beppo, it was rather odd we both thought of all that stuff at the same time.

Beppo will need to script some special stuff I think, maybe a special mover or two.

One of the movers forget which one, would do the press that button goto frame 5, press that button go to frame 6 etc etc for the stanard target range thing.

But pop-ups and twist 90' and drop or even the fair ground shoot the moving ducks may bave to be scripted.

I program all day long, don't want to do at night as well... /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.

Bastard'O

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
You might be able to cheat by attaching two movers. The first would one would make the second one look like its rising and the second one could do the actual twist, but thats kind of sloppy.

------------------
What is your major malfunction, numbnuts?!!
Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough
attention when you were a child?!!!
*BANG* -FMJ