Diablo 3 Guest passes.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Devastator

What are YOU looking at?
Apr 8, 2003
North
bua.beyondunreal.com
As the title says, I have 3 passes if you guys want to try the game. It allows you to play the entire first act (basically level 8/13).

Lemme know if you guys want one :)

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
I would like one if you still have one please

Mortakia, BuA is an open forum and you are welcome to post in this section. I seriously doubt that Dev's post was meant for Non BuA Team members.

Dev, if none of the other members wants to try you can send me the pass.
If I get hooked on Diablo 3 it will be your _________! :lol:

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
OK, been at it for a quick 3 hours. Intersting, reminds me of some old games I us to play. Thanks Dev

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Yeah, this is a lot more fun than I expected it to be... not quite as far as TAZ, but I'm diggin' my monk!
Thanks again Dev! :)

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
I played for a bit last night. It just reminds me of a dumbed down guildwars 2, with less features and detail. I'm sure it gets a little more interesting as more skills and stuff become available, but I'll hardly have enough time for GW2, let alone this too.

Things I definitely did not like were the viewing angle and the damn accents! :lol:

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
Thanks man. I had to spend $355 on auto parts for both my cars. Me getting any software is on hold once again. So if nothing happens then no worries but BIG THANKS. I won't be getting software for awhile.