Rooster?...Server?...Maps?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FROM_ THE_ HEAVENS

Apr 20, 2000
Shawnee, kansas, USA
Visit site
Hey Rooster.......
was going to stop by your server tonight around 330 ct...wanted to see what you have for a map list..(and see if you can get this Instagib addiction out of my system by seeing some good CTF action) do you ever have any Instagib action on the server?
what maps do you currently have running on the ROOST? Custom or other wise..

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
No Instagib. I don't like the way it polarizes LPB's and HPB's. If I wanted that I'd host Quake. :(

Custom maps:
Terra (a lot)
Bollwerk (a lot)
Silith (some)
McShîtty (new one, I think)
OldSkool (rare)
Horus (rare)
Orbital (??? - some people STILL don't have this)

I've got quite a few more but Terra & Bollwerk are the ones I run.

Bozo=MD=

Official BuF-clown
Aug 7, 2000
Sweden
Visit site
This's probably going to hang me out for some flamin', but damnit, I'm at work and don't have time to search!
Rooster: Where can I find your server? If you don't want to hang out your IP on the net, could you mail it to me? I've head sooo many nice things about it... I just have to see what everyone's rambling about. :)

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
hahah... :D

The Roost: 208.7.42.3:7777 (7777's not needed as it's the default port)

It's a clan server as well, so some prime time playing is often curtailed by Clans using it for games or scrimmages - but the upside to that is you get some very talented people on it.

Any time there's no password on it, you're welcome to join.

Bozo=MD=

Official BuF-clown
Aug 7, 2000
Sweden
Visit site
Dang...

Hmm... Well, since I'm stuck in Sweden I guess I'll be lagging and PL'ing like crazy on my own in the Roost most of the time. I wish you guys weren't all 6-9 time zones away... <sob>