IRC problems...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cryognosis

might never have a icon
Aug 2, 2001
ok, my brother is getting real disperate for excuses to keep me from looking at forums, chatting at chatrooms, or doing anything on my own free will.

This time, I apparently can't go in IRC channles anymore because when someone enters/leaves it always shows the IP. So what I need if I want to chat in the IRC channles anymore, I have to figure out a way to keep the IPs from being shown to everyone whenever I enter/leave a IRC channle...

...is there anything for that?

Cryognosis

might never have a icon
Aug 2, 2001
in reply to every message involving www.mouselike.org :

...but from the looks of it, I can't go on to other IRC servers, like irc.enterthegame.com ... maybe i'm just misunderstanding...?

(added)
hmmm... but he didn't give me those 2 AA batteries for my GBA to convince me... :D

Last edited:
T

Terminal {DTH}

that's one of the things i Love about my ISP! people can track my ip# down to the town the server is in but that dosnt mean that I am there myself, and (here's the best part) no one can pull up ANY actual personal information about me myself! WHEEEE!!!! :D :D :D