UE2 - UT2kX Latest Screens from Unreal 4: Farworld Invasion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Xiu

Dec 13, 2011
UK
www.farworldinvasion.webs.com
Since the announcement of no more unreal games for a fair while just recently by Tim Sweeny I have decided to make Unreal 4: Farworld Invasion which is hopefully gonna be a total conversion of Unreal 2 The Awakening and would very much like some help.

Any area considered just post a demo of your work here.

Please have a look at the screenshots for U4 or perhaps visit the official webpage at www.farworldinvasion.webs.com

Attachments

• Farworld.jpg
    Farworld.jpg
    514.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Unreal2 2011-12-13 23-50-27-73.jpg
    Unreal2 2011-12-13 23-50-27-73.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 37
  • Farworld_Invasion(Hi Res)2Beta.jpg
    Farworld_Invasion(Hi Res)2Beta.jpg
    636.6 KB · Views: 40
  • FWI-Planet.JPG
    FWI-Planet.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 31
  • FWI-Window.JPG
    FWI-Window.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 25

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Can you keep one thread about it though? The best place as I said would be Unreal 2 forums in games here, since most will notice that there. But why is it called Unreal 4 now? There was never sp unreal 3 either though.

Xiu

Dec 13, 2011
UK
www.farworldinvasion.webs.com
A new vid 4 Xmas!

Hi people, I hope your having a wonder holiday season.

I have uploaded a video and some screens of Unreal 3. Please check 'em out and get back to me with any thoughts or comments.

As always please contact me at farworldinvasion@gmail.com if you would like to join the mod team. TBH I could use the help very much! :)

VIDEO ---> http://youtu.be/0ZwRMRXv4o4

Attachments

• Business_park.jpg
    Business_park.jpg
    627.1 KB · Views: 15
  • UnrealEd 2011-12-21 22-48-03-26.jpg
    UnrealEd 2011-12-21 22-48-03-26.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 12

Skeptical9

Jan 22, 2012
I don't know if a debate was done on this... but I saw in an article with the creator that he leaves Unreal to community so they make the next unreal tournament themselves...

The question is... do those people (community) get to earn some money using Unreal's name? I mean... get money by selling a Total Mod (like Killing Floor). What company would say " Hey... make another game and feel free to use our name and make money out of it "

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
You can only make money with total conversion mods if you own the license to use the engine. Killing Floor became a retail product because Tripwire was given a license from Epic because they won the Make Something Unreal Contest.

In terms of a free mod, they are technically not allowed to use the Unreal name, but I doubt Epic will care as long as is remains a free mod.