How do I bind the fast dodge movement?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shOkker

Nov 13, 2000
Stockholm, Sweden
hem.passagen.se
Hi there....

I've been wondering about the possibilty to bind the fast dodge move to one key. Is it possible? If y, how to do it?

I know that it has to be done under the console=>preferences and so on, but what shall I write in the box next to the key I want to bind the command to?

Thanks in advance,

shOkker
Stockholm, Sweden

Slick_Willy

Anyone Else Want Some?
I've seen modifications that allow you to do it but the server has to have it installed as well. The makers of UT made it impossible to bind a key on purpose and the only way around it is if you have a macro of something like mentioned above.

FreeBird-Seven

Sep 17, 2000
Visit site
I think they made it so it can't be bound. If they did, then what would the point of strafing be? Doing the dodge takes more effort. Binding in gives you an unfair advantage over the people who are playing the way it's supposed to be played.