25+ posts! WOW! W007!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Trentdaddy

Interface with me by entering my face.
Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
WHOA GUYS! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I have more than 25 posts! Oh goodness gracious, I can't believe I could accomplish such a feat.

Who the hell say's \/\/007 in real-life anyways?

(Prented-Real Life Conversation)
John Doe: Guess what Bob? I won a new car!
Bob Poe: You did? \/\/007!
John: Woot?
Bob: Yeah, its like saying Woo! or woo-hoo!, but by adding a 't' to it (or a 7 in 1337 speak).
J: OH YEAH! WOOT!
B: Um, you didn't say it right....
J: Whatever.

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
:con:

Just smile and nod.
hihi.gif

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
yes... yes.... but you've posted much more than 31 times in your stay here.... especially back when Jehuty was around..... maybe all that is gone now though due to the big data loss.... but still.... only 31?!?

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Big data losses are pretty gnarley, most likely causing TD's post count to become gnarled.

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
Why should the data loss have caused the tragic disappearance of postcounts? They only replaced the table containing the posts themselves and not the user profiles, which tend to contain the postcount, so... argh. My head. It's 8AM in the morning. :(

Trentdaddy

Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
Spammer? Well, I knew I was silly at times and I guess I did spam a bit. But I sureley did stop before the data loss. And there isn't really much activity here, I lost my love for randomnocity, and because of homework, I don't have time for drawing MSP quality pics any more. Not to mention I've been stop playing UT(but I play it every once in a while in my mom's classroom after school).

Trentdaddy

Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
Here's the thing. I think mine may have been at like absolute zero after the at loss. If not, then it was probably in the single digits or teens, no higher.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Every time I glance at your sig I think you're saying something about me.
SmileyConfusion.gif

For those of your reading this in the future, the 'Flare's sig is currently, "'I could walk up to the President and blow smoke in his stupid, monkey face, and he'd just have to sit there, groovin' on it.' -Homer"

Trentdaddy

Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
Damnit guys its common sense. I should not have more posts than y'all if they were deleted and that I barely posted. You have a brain, use it.