UT bullet-time key bindings

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jbp

Aug 19, 1999
www.planetunreal.com
Just a FYI... If you want Max Payne-style bullet-time in UT singleplayer, at the console type:

set input rightmouse slomo 0.3 | onrelease 1.0

While you hold the right mouse button down, you'll be in bullet-time. Of course, rightmouse is pretty much everyone's alternate fire, so you might want a different binding. middlemouse?

Incidentally, this trick should work for any Unreal engine game. If you can't access the console, do it in the user ini. Find the RightMouse= line in your user.ini, and make it:

RightMouse=slomo 0.3 | onrelease 1.0

Needless (and I mean needless) to say, this is a single-player only deal. *chuckles at the thought*

Cheers,

- JbP

jbp

Aug 19, 1999
www.planetunreal.com
Oops, thanks ION_Ace, that's a typo :)

Should be:

(from the console): set input rightmouse slomo 0.3 | onrelease slomo 1.0

(or in user.ini): RightMouse=slomo 0.3 | onrelease slomo 1.0

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
JbP?

Aren't you the guy who was working on the admin console thingy a looong time back?

WHERE IS IT!? I wannit already! :D

BTW, I'm the guy who used to be Nightmare, sooo... just so you know.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
like I give a crap about CSHP. 98% of my gaming is offline anyway.

]Bs[~Bull}{Dog~

Oct 21, 2000
check out a mod called lazy latrix.. the guy that made it left ut but im sure u can still find it on fileplanet.. if you cant find it email me and i will upload it somewhere

it used to be hosted by planet unreal

does the timing effect ranodmly and adds slowed down sounds and bullet trails.. its REALLY cool. 1 of the best mutators i ever played..
/me goes to reinstall lazy matrix :D