Well...[PDX] is Recruiting too!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Aug 28, 2001
[PDX]! [PDX]! [PDX]!
Well, to any of j00 guys that don't know (and really, who doesn't!)
[PDX] is, and will be recruiting until we fill our roster. And, our roster as of now, isn't full (due to the unforeseen departure of some of our members. i.e. just not gaming anymore) So anyways, I wanted to officially post this here, cause' some of you may not get online when I am (although that's unlikely) and I had to let it be known. Also, if I can get enuf interested individuals from Europe, [PDX] will start a euro cell led by [PDX]sltGroove (if he accepts). But i guess i should head over to the euro INF for that...anyways contact us at www.darktorrent.com/PDX/ or me directly through ICQ: 121602528 or AIM: kalsunkrg2k