Profile of typical UT player...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

EASY_Target

Nov 27, 1999
Visit site
After only 10 minutes of trying to use the UT browser:
calani.gif

PS:
Pictures showing profile after 1 hour of play are simply too horrific to show

UpYours

Nov 24, 1999
katy, tx
Visit site
Easy...Ive been following your threads at Unreality....why do keep trying to buck UT? Its the future whether you or I like it or not....I appreciate your loyalty to Unreal and the want to keep the game along the same lines but it didnt't happen that way.
I feel alot the same as you but no sense in cryin over spilt milk as the saying goes...hell man, look at all the hours I put into getting the combo effective and now its gone...we just have to move on and adapt man...or get left behind.
Believe me..you are a good enough player that with a little effort you can get over the hump and get into the game and overcome it's differences.
Happy Holidays ol buddy..

EASY_Target

Nov 27, 1999
Visit site
UY..yeah ..I play both..but I still get a bigger kick out of Unreal..
I mean those 5 minute UT team matches really suck.

I play UT about 2 hours a week.... it's ok..but it just seems so pointless ..I guess I like the pace of Unreal better..and I am trying to get more UT players involved in playing both UT and Unreal.

Merry Xmas to you and your kids.