• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
unreal-games.livejournal.com
since you asked

hey Evil Grins.

what map is that?
the large, flat trench-warfare-type map with the little bunkers.

also, where can I get it?
can you upload it and/or point me in the right direction?
thanks in advance.
I'm still editing it a bit. Map is MH-Dragon][. When it's ready to go I'll pop back here and send you a link.
It's Kaal's map, he probably stole it from somewhere else though, except maybe that cone sky is his, dunno the original map.
Kaal did make the first MH-Brutes][ and I've edited many a map from it. Though he's famous for stealing stuff, I credit. His original was badly angled and 3 shades of drab brown, I try to make the ones I edit a little more original, as original as one can make an edit.

00cwwe9f.png

00ckff8q.png

00crrwab.png

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Who did the original MH Brutes then? If Kaal's map was brutes2.

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
hmm...

Who did the original MH Brutes then? If Kaal's map was brutes2.
Without going into UT and looking to see if it's listed on the selection menu, dunno. From what I heard of all the drama associated back then, the ][ may not be an actual 2. He kept making upgrades in lengthy identical threads on multiple forums, ignoring everyone that replied to his rants, that the number should've been in the double digits.

I've got a map called MH-Brute which has nothing to do with Kaal, but I've never actually seen an MH-Brutes. Although, there is an identical map over on mapraider that's a CTF...minus any brutes, of course.

I seriously don't think the ][ is a number, even though I also think of it as 2. Kaal kept making more versions of the same map, unlike me who swaps out different monsters and weapons for each of mine, and last I heard he'd made an MH-Brutes][3a.

I kept using it cuz it looks nice and makes a decent divider.

MH-Krall][
MH-Krall][electric
MH-Krall][jaffa

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
What's the CTF map called? It might be the original map then.

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Hey, that's Venox. Must be old shots, huh? Or does he still play?