RealMaps Random Pic Feature: do you ever look at the full-size version?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Do you ever view the full-size RealMaps pic o' the moment?

• Yes! I want to view the pic in its gory/amusing/odd/funny (circle one) detail!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Every now and then. They're a nice feature, but it's not a big deal.

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Nope. The thumbnail version provides sufficient amusement value.

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters

DredDamo

Nov 30, 2000
www.damodred.net
What it says...also include your brand new pics in 640x480 size if you want them added to the current random pic pool (some of the current ones need to be taken out anyway...too old).

I'll resize them to fit the thumbnail meself, don't worry about that part. Just post a 640x480 or email me at damodred@planetunreal.com.

Thanks fellaz. The community grows because of your efforts (albeit, sometimes in the wrong direction :D)

Those who dunno what I'm talking aboot...er, why the frick not? Visit www.planetunreal.com/realmaps and grab a RealMap(TM)!

Damodred