I CAN FLY!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eagle-Six-Zero

Dec 28, 2000
Wierd

Thats F-----d up!

Crosshairs.jpg

If You Run...Youl only Die Tired!

LordSpoon

plastic fork! my name is plastic fork dammit!
Nov 7, 2000
its been discussed many times
until 2.85, just have fun with it ;) it wont last long

arcticdude_sig2.JPG

I once ate a pie with a plastic fork.

xirus

www.rlgaming.com: all about reality gaming
Dec 28, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
why make it so hard on yourself?
if I press my 2 button I fly too :)
it's like typing fly in the console I guesse...
but it aint fun...inf is only fun if you play it normal and without radar...is this discussed before-->but euh...that radar IS going to be removed in 2.85 not??It's just not fun with it, and if we play it online, the peeps using it would have z HUGE advantage
:mad:

Infiltration H.Q. "Bridging the gap between Infiltration and real life."

HanD_of_DarKNesS

Evil Bastard
May 23, 2000
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
Actually, the original plan with the radar was that it's going to be a server side option (like it is in 2.75), which means it's up to the server admin to allow it or not. Of course if it's allowed, and you don't use it, you're dumb, and at a disadvantage.

There's been a pretty good concensus among the forum member that the radar should be removed, as it is neither realistic, nor does it add to the game (most think it actually detracts from gameplay: myself included).

We'll have to see though with 2.85.

Infiltration_SIG_v3.jpg

-Infiltration HQ, Graphic Artist
"For you, the end is near.""