anyone interested in a 1v1 tournament

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

discreet

i love lamp.
Jun 25, 2004
nj represent
just a 'for fun' tournament between the beyondunreal guys. i'd like to see if anyone would like to before seriously starting one.

KaL976

*nubcake*
Nov 28, 2003
Cardiff | UK
Visit site
You're late ;)

Just had one a few months ago. [Ci]m&ms won & there's a movie around somewhere too.
/smartass

That's not to say it's not time for another one of course :D

ThirtySixBelow

tactical inaccuracy
Feb 6, 2005
As long as dan doesn't play, or I get put in the ameture bracket because I suck at 1v1, i'll play.

dc

Aug 17, 2005
I don't think having two separate leagues would work very well. Having five people in the one wouldn't be very fun at all.

Last edited:

lotus1984

Dec 5, 2005
ty Hyrulian Hero i'll do it as soon as you explain me where we can meet to play and what's FragBu. Sorry if it seems silly question to you but i'm really new to this forum :rolleyes:

The Warden

this is usually where youll find me
Jan 24, 2003
Visit site
I'd be in. But whom ever sets it up has ALOT of work to do. That's really the biggest issue as well as it's Xmas time people will be hither and Yawn, making the games would prolly be a bitch for some as well as the Euro, NA will rear it's ugly head again.

dc

Aug 17, 2005
euro side and na side

euro vs na is really not fair because someone is always going to get screwed over