12/1/03 Practice and EIG Scrim

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
I know its early and I just got back from NY. (Had a nice Time) I just want to remind folks that after practice we have a standing EIG Scrim for the first Mon. of every month. This is not a serious lets kill them type of SCRIM. This is a bunch of friends getting together and fragging each other. Let us know if you can attend Practice and/or the SCRIM.

Count me in for both!!! :)

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
This is just a scrim. We have found out that there is no day during the week where everyone can play and be happy, so there is no sense in changing it now. (i.e. - I can't do Wednesday night scrims, so why would I want them then?, but you get the point, someone is going to be left out no matter what.)

That being said, I will attend practice and the scrim, but with what amounts to a week and a half layoff from UT2k3, I don't know how much good I'll do.

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
I can make the practice but not the scrim tomorrow night. Sorry!

On a happier note: we purchased a second vehicle for Gabby's use last night. Congratulations to Gabby on her Honda CR-V! While I will miss driving her to and picking her up from work :(, at least now we will both be able to get home at more of a normal hour. Yay! :)

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Congrats to Gabby & Ice.. Steel is correct, there is no perfect day. The first Mon. of every month is the best I can do. If you all want another day take a poll and see what day is best for everyone. You will see that Hours, Days are hard to match up for everyone.. See Ya's Tonite..

«BuA»Meat

Silent Assassin
Oct 27, 2003
Québec
Don't touch a thing Mondays are the only time i can play matches scrim practice so most of challenges occurs wednesdays or thursday's so i'm pretty happy to have that one that i can attend on mondays

of course i'll be there scrim and practice

praying the lord to give me good ping

KillerX

Oct 27, 2003
Count me in, if i am working I wont be there til I know what my schedule well be like. Wait today is Dec 1 !