ATI mach64 arrrg

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
Does anyone of you have a ATI mach64 3D card????

It the card that came with my good old G3 AV

I know, this card sucks! In fact, when I play UT(or INF), using the RAVE rendering mode, polys are very often horribly displayed... it's bad that I had to bound the "Flush engine cache" command (flush) to a key... even more disturbing, it's the one just above the secondery fire!!! Scarry eh!

So im wondering does anyone have this card or a similar one... if it's the case, do you have any problems with it?...

Perhaps I should post a screen shot! it can be so terrible... bloody Ati card.. arrrrg

------------------
--- Geogob ---
The only way out is the C4 way

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
Well, I'm going to wait... before the end of the year, I'm going for a G4 (yeah, a mac again) with a voodoo5... hope that this problem won't be with glide or openGL..!!!

Perhaps changing the drivers would do the trick?

I don't have any problems with other games... an none what so ever with the numourous emulator I use, which are about all using RAVE rendering....

------------------
--- Geogob ---
The only way out is the C4 way