Criminal!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ulukai

May 2, 2000
I want to know what you've ever stolen, (Yes, I know, stealing is bad) and whether you got away with it.

/me sheepishly admits to stealing a packet of mints and some novelty screwdrivers when I didn't know any better....

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by Ulukai
'Warezing' does not count :)

lucky me! :)

serious I think i stole lots of ice-cream when i was around 4-6.
and I think that was it.....

BangOut

...smells like groin.
Nov 4, 2001
Right behind you...
I stole someone's "innocence" one time, but then the police found us in the act and they took me home and my first love went back to the pound.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I went on a nationwide sportscards stealing in spree in '91 when I traveled across the country with my mother and my nephew. I didn't get caught until the first day of eighth grade when a Rob Schneider-lookin' fellow asked me outside of Austin Drug, "Could you come here for a second, please?" Goddamn concave mirrors. :( I promised my mom I would never steal again only to steal a Girbaud jacket and pair of jeans out of a tent in the middle of the night. Oh yes, I stole your love. I stole your low-OWWWWWWVE!

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by oosyxxx
I promised my mom I would never steal again only to steal a Girbaud jacket and pair of jeans out of a tent in the middle of the night. Oh yes, I stole your love. I stole your low-OWWWWWWVE!

you stle the girl that you jsut ****ed with her jacket and jeans?!

[DecoY]

Phat out of hell
Nov 6, 2001
MIA: please find me
I stole a packet of bubblegum when i was 10.
I robbed my own mother without her knowing it, untill she and me father found out
I stole my sisters crayons, when I was 8 (still got them!!!)
I stole my dad's trouserswhen I getting the washing down yesterday...

That about does it...
I'm really sick if start stealing stuff from my family, aren't I?

Cat Fuzz

Qualthwar's Minion. Ph34r!
Almond Accents OWN me!!

I stole money out of my moms purse.

I stole money out of my aunts purse.

I stole money from this dude that we lived with for awhile. 100 bucks, dude actually thought he lost it and didn't notice when all these cool new parts started showing up on my BMX bike.

Stole a slot car from Toys R Us.

And an HO scale locomotive.

Prolly stole a bunch of candy I can't remember.

Used to steal liquor from my best friends dads booze stash. Took a tiny bit from each bottle and mixed it all together. What absolutly NASTY tasting crap but it got us loaded. :D

Never got caught for any of it. Pre-high school grad years. I don't steal anymore.

S

SpiritWalker

Am I THAT evil??

WoW.. after reading the other posts...

Various dine-n-dashes..
drive offs for gas...
warzes.....
a color pocket tv..
a car cd player.....
various office supplies
some puter parts....
a few hearts..
things like that..
but most of all of this was before I was 24..
10 years ago..

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
I stold some bubble gum when I was about 8 and got busted!
They did the whole 9 yards by taking me in the back room and threatining to call the cops......
The only thing that saved me was I left $0.04 on the self were the gum was...had to go back there to prove it but after they saw the money...they let me go.

Skorch

Banned
Feb 5, 2000
YOUR ALL UNDER ARREST!!!....THIS IS A BUST!!!

...I stole some fish hooks from a store when I was 12...but I felt bad and took them back...

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Re: Almond Accents OWN me!!

Originally posted by Cat Fuzz
I don't steal anymore.

Probably don’t steal any “less” either.
icon10.gif