PissBallPeat, a theory.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MRHYDE

Blah Blah Blah
Nov 10, 1999
Portland, ME
Visit site
Hey everyone,

Lets talk about this character for a minute.

Complains UT is buggy.
Says cannot play with more than 8 people.
Says UT is worse than Unreal was a year and a half ago.

It's like this, he even posts like he normally would. It is Ima. I would suggest to you all, to just ignore him. He is here to goad you and make you frustated.

If he could actually build and maintain a system, he would have no problems. That is what happens when you let amatuers by motherboards and processors. Everyone thinks they are the king.

PissBall, this is for you. I am sorry if Unreal never worked for you, and I am sorry if UT doesn't either. Yet it is getting huge props, and might actually hurt your precious love's company. Id is not going down, buy UT is not going anywhere either, live with it. Go play Q3A demo, since that is all Id is able to release, and leave us Unreal fans to our UT.

Love this game!!!!!!

The Gravedigger

Nov 25, 1999
I dunno about it being Ima/Vengeance, but whoever it is I'm guessing it's some adolescent newbie who's jerry built system is just a nightmare of incompatibility and poorly chosen components. Naturally Duct-Tape and crocodile clips are the only thing holding it together and allowing it to "perform" at all.

His idiotic sputterings are probably based on the fact that he once managed to get Doom to flicker into life for a brief moment before terminally crashing into the BSOD. Thus he blames Epic for UT not working to his satisfaction.

Fireseal

Hey Gravedigger, your post reminds me of a Breath of Fire game. Where while you are talking to people everything that is important is bolded so if you are a 6 year old kid you can still understand the game (yeah, flaming BoF but don't want to get in an argument about it damnit). Coincidence? /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

What is the average flight speed of an unladen swallow?

Status
Not open for further replies.