Training mod

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Imagine a gametype that would allow players to train at various aspects of gameplay. There's been hints of this with custom-made training maps on UT2004. As I imagine it, it could be a mix of trickjumping, target practise and other things.

What do you think of the idea ?

asylum

- tinkab3ll -
Mar 19, 2002
Chesterfield, UK
Visit site
Azura said:
Imagine a gametype that would allow players to train at various aspects of gameplay. There's been hints of this with custom-made training maps on UT2004. As I imagine it, it could be a mix of trickjumping, target practise and other things.

What do you think of the idea ?

there was a map made which featured different taks, shooting accuracy, dodging, moving combos... it was kinda easy, but yeah, im sure that developing a bunnytracks map could be advantageous!

got it at home though, buggered if i can remember what its called. think it was developed my a magazine and published on their cover cd...