Déjà Vu - Gryphon Revisited v2.0 RELEASED!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hellscrag

UnrealSP'er
Nov 10, 1999
Bristol, England
www.hellscrag.net
This is version two of the UnrealSP.Org anniversary map pack. Version 1.01, put together in a rush, was released on June 21st last year.

Version 2.0, with four new maps and all the others expanded and / or improved, has been a year in the making, with a lot of testing carried out in recent weeks. It should be fully fit for coop as well as SP. For UT with Oldskool Amp'd. Get it now from http://www.unrealsp.org/.

dvscreen1.jpg
dvscreen2.jpg

dvscreen3.jpg
dvscreen4.jpg

Enjoy!

Yeah, I know that this is the "Unreal" board, but although it runs under UT this is hardly a matter for the UT forum. :)

Hellscrag

UnrealSP'er
Nov 10, 1999
Bristol, England
www.hellscrag.net
You can try the bit torrent link - but we'll have the file on Nali City before long anyway.

The USPVault download doesn't work for some people, for some reason.

Thanks for the linkage, btw!

Last edited:

zynthetic

robot!
Aug 12, 2001
zynthetic.com
A direct link to the file from outside of the domain will take you to the index.
http://www.unrealspvault.org/vaultforums/viewtopic.php?t=97

Yet I've seen this problem before so... Doesn't seem browser dependant. My best guess is it could be anything from network settings to security of some sort.
Do you use a proxy or ISP that uses proxy cache? Any dl managers/accelerators/helpers or anything like Norton or McAfee security/privacy apps running. I'm just trying to get a grasp of what may be causing the issue since it doesn't seem to think you're on the site went trying to dl.

Hellscrag

UnrealSP'er
Nov 10, 1999
Bristol, England
www.hellscrag.net
Damnit, we found a bug with the difficulty settings in SP.

The bug has now been fixed and v2.01 uploaded to the link in my first post. I'm now frantically re-uploading the 62 Meg file to Nali City in the hope that I can re-submit it before they make the broken version publically available!

There's a 2.0 to 2.01 patch available at UnrealSP.Org

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Yeah I like it. It's very different from previous version :tup:

Eh, why did you guys let the game end without asking?
Who was that retard shooting me? dizzy or uaarchitect? The smacktard with the necrotic skin.
Fond [cshp]wesut memories surfacing...

I'm just used to real teamplay :B

Hellscrag

UnrealSP'er
Nov 10, 1999
Bristol, England
www.hellscrag.net
NeoNite said:
Yeah I like it. It's very different from previous version :tup:

Eh, why did you guys let the game end without asking?
Who was that retard shooting me? dizzy or uaarchitect? The smacktard with the necrotic skin.
Fond [cshp]wesut memories surfacing...

I'm just used to real teamplay :B

A lot of us on the server were coop n00bs. I knew not to do it, but not everyone else did. They can't have read UnrealSP's "coop etiquette" article. :)

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Hellscrag said:
A lot of us on the server were coop n00bs. I knew not to do it, but not everyone else did. They can't have read UnrealSP's "coop etiquette" article. :)

Well ok I guess. Had I been admin there I would've turned the rocket projectiles into nalirabbits I guess :O)
Should be possible...

Btw you can delete the exits and reenable them.
I think it's "admin set teleporter bdeleteme true/false" iirc.

Experiment with it.

DaBeowulf

UT-mods Geek
Feb 25, 2002
Germany, near Cologne
Visit site
Belated congo rats on the release! Screenshots look uber-tasty.
Oh and I saw you guys yesterday with ASE. So you had fun, eh?
EDIT:
Hellscrag said:
Yeah, I know that this is the "Unreal" board, but although it runs under UT this is hardly a matter for the UT forum. :)
I dare to disagree. :nag:
:biggrin2:

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Btw I hate maekh ;Op ! He joined before I could, when I was about to enter "the palace of chizra". From what I understand it's supposed to run (slightly) better now.. and well less enemies. There weren't that many anyway. Just too many plants in your view.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Eightball maniac!

Edit: See you got help from "lighting hunter". Credits to this guy as well.

Map 15 looks awesome now! It has come to live! (so to speak) It breaths, it oozes atmosphere. The lighting is splendid now, onp grastexture (right?), the skybox is pretty nice :tup:, excellent use of sounds. So much that map has changed...

More skaarj I think, but that's hardly a problem.
Although I think the first sniper rifle should be moved a bit closer but it's not that big of a deal anyway...

Last edited: