I Said No Fornication!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ranger 223

MS Paint Pimp
May 26, 2002
http://www.demonbuster.com/demonlist.html

Holy crapshakes. This is comedic gold. Let me list off a few "horrible sinnable demonic things"

CATHOLICISM
CHRISTIAN SCIENCE
CONFUCIANISM
HINDUISM
ISLAM
JEHOVAH'S WITNESS
LATIHAN

SEXUAL IMPURITY
ADULTERY
INCUBUS
SUCCUBUS
BESTIALITY
EXPOSURE
FANTASY LUST
FORNICATION
FRIGIDITY
HARLOTRY
HOMOSEXUALITY
INCEST
LESBIANISM
LUST
MASTURBATION (your all bloody ****ing demons)
RAPE
SODOMY

rofl, to quote my friend "and the lord striketh down the sinning jehovahs witnesses, as they rang doorbells in sacred homes across the world, uninviteth."

Enjoy Boys and Gals. Wait, being a boy or girl, that makes you a demon. Oh ****!

Ranger 223

MS Paint Pimp
May 26, 2002
:lol: oh man, Automatic Handwriting. Poverty : Maybe this is why your poor! ROFL! Diabetes - Squid like demons taht attack 10 parts of your body at once! rofl. this is too good. Oh man, i dont think i have ever read such a huge heap of bull****, ever.

The_Pikeman

Also known as Howski
Nov 20, 2001
Caerphilly, Wales
Visit site
he he you missed DUNGEONS and DRAGONS
Have you seen the FAQ? ( http://www.demonbuster.com/3.html )
2. Is having statues or figurines wrong? - Top
YES! Deut. 5:8 says, You shall not make for yourself a graven image OR ANY likeness of anything that is in the heavens above or that is in the earth beneath or that is in the water under the earth. - Updated: July 16, 2001

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Is speeding a sin? - Top
YES, and sin cannot get into Heaven. Rom 13:1, Titus 3:1 We must obey the laws of the land. - Updated: July 16, 2001

9. Can demons mess with you while you sleep? - Top
YES! Demons can, AND humans that know how to do it, can get into your dreams, or even have sex with you. See our INCUBUS article. Make sure you do Spiritual Warfare before you go to sleep. - Updated: July 12, 2001

god damm where fo I get me some demon sex
21. Do I have to sin to get more demons? - Top
NO. You can get them over the phone, looking at email or websites, walking down the street, etc, but especially at church, since most "Christians" don't think they can have demons. - Updated: July 12, 2001

-How.

Last edited:

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
Well, the furries are royally screwed.

I find it highly ironic that "FEAR OF HELL" is on that list.

Last edited:

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
no you can't because that would be listed as UNCLEANNESS ...

/me thinks it would have been easier to write what doesn't have/cause demonitis.

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
Grim_Reaper ~UFS~ said:
Ha, everyone is ****ing screwed. "Crying" and "Weeping" is on the list. I think those crazy Christians forgot what they were doing as infants.

:lol:

John 11:35-- "Jesus wept." Uh oh, what's that mean for Jesus according to these guys' rules?! :D