green screen fade on map change/disconnect...wtf?!?!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RectalFetus

Aug 18, 2001
joor4nus
Visit site
sometimes, teh screen(in ut) will do some sort of strange "fade out" it happens when maps are loading or i disconnect from a server.

it seems to happen mostly on this one server where i also had the "skating hunchback zombies" which i fixed.
and below is a screen shot of it, so be patient and let it load puhleez.

i would like to know:
1. has anyone else seen this?
2. what causes it? is it a mod or built in option or what?

it looks kind of pixilated here, maybe because i have detail set to lowest, im thinking it may have more detail if it was set to "high"
and its a fade, from an all greenish yellow screen to what you see below.

ps. should i resize this pic? is it noobish to post huge pics like this? i just want you to get the full effect/im lazy :b

shot0009.gif
:p :p ;)

SyKoTiK

Jun 29, 2001
Visit site
yeah ive gotten that too..hurts my eyes :|

btw welcome to PuF!

yes you should resize the pic..it's not noobish but some of the people here have 56k and it's sorta a hassle for them to download such big pics :)

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
Welcome to PuF.
I have this too on some servers. Don't know why this happens.
Can someone give an explanation?