Inf with sp Unreal?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
B

boner

For me the one drawback with Unreal is the
weapons, they just really suck.
So, I was wondering, could you use Infiltration weapons in regular single
player Unreal and if so how would you do it.
TIA

W

Warren

Yes you can! All you have to do is summon our weapons. To get a list of everything you can summon, go check out the review of Infiltration on the WOD page at planetunreal. You can also link to it from our main page. The only problem I seemed to have noticed-- not sure if this was a problem only for me-- but every time I got to the next level, I had to reload ALL my weapons again! Pretty crazy- not sure why that happens.. but it's great pumping a few rounds of modern day digital metals into those freaky alien bastards! Esp when it doesn't take much!
teeth.gif

B

boner

Hi Warren, I followed your advice and it works great! I'm even able to carry my
weapons to the next level /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
I see what you mean by it not taking much.
One shotgun blast is usually all you need,at
least for the weaker monsters. It just goes to show yea how weak-assed those Unreal weapons really are.

S

Sledgehammer

You know what would be really cool???
A huge single player level with 'bots of different strengths and skills as enemies.
'Botmatches are great, but the somehow always seem to come back.

It'd be a lot like Delta Force crossed with Wargasm and Half Life. Mmmmmm...