Will PuF games ever happen again?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Knock yourself out! The problem is getting someone to coordinate everything. If you do decide to do one, may I suggest that more (and different) people are included this time?

{L}OutZ{JEDI}

SSJ Vegeta - like
Jun 4, 2000
jediclan.ipfox.com
Originally posted by The Dopefish
LOL! Talking about dropping hints. Why don't you just come out and say, "I think I'm good enough to play in the next PuF all-star game!"? :p

That's not for me to choose If I play or if I don't. It's just that the last one that was planned was like 4 months ago... before x-mas.

I was just wondering if because of the lack of organazation is why we aren't going to continue....

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Well if you want one post "PuF All Stars 2001" or something like that and I gaurantee you'll get responses:)

Y

Yellow5

If we DO have a PuF All-Stars 2001 match I'd like to suggest something...

How about everyone throw their names into a list, and we pick random teams?

I wouldn't mind helping out with this as a non-player if anyone is interested.

Also.. anyone interested in a CTF4 match vs MyUnreal crew?

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Y5 I'd be up for a CTF 4 match with MyU if you guys don't mind a high pinging CTF moron tagging along:)

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
I want to play in the all star game. I probab;y won't do the MyU CTF4 thing, since I am also playing in the 950 tournament.