Decal Stay :(

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Saving Private Raptor

What The ^%&;*$!!!
Dec 5, 2000
Wollongong, NSW, Australia
Has anyone been able to use Khutan's online version of decal stay with 2.86?

I've tried but every time I connect to a server it immediately kicks me off the server, because of the line you have to type into Infiltration.ini to make decal stay work :(

Anyone else got this problem?

Los Pescados

Infiltration Team Member
Nov 3, 2000
Surrey, BC, Canada
Is there an offline version? I've been doing a lot of range practice and it's buggin' me that my bullet holes are disappearing before I can tally my score :)

Mike

Khutan

Always in a vicious circle....
Jul 25, 2001
Merseyside, UK
www.planetunreal.com
But if V2 stops you connecting to servers then you'd have to disable it before going online, so I'd use the old version 1 for now, if it still works that is (I just uninstalled INF so I can re-install and re-do whatever it was I did to get things to compile with 2.86 so I can help Yurch compile stuff lol:))
anyway V1 is here: http://forums.planetunreal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75714

Khutan

Always in a vicious circle....
Jul 25, 2001
Merseyside, UK
www.planetunreal.com
btw you can clear all the decals from a level by typing "killall decal" at the console (note: not decals ) or you can bind this to a key by typing in
set input X killall decal
where X is whatever key you want to use (I was talking about this in another thread, turns out the code for it was already in UT, which was nice:D)

Quietus

Nov 11, 2000
Ah, that'll be why then :/ Had the same prob at the last INF lan session I had, me as the server had no probs, but all clients keep dropping

The forums strike again :D