Video problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MajorPain

Jun 18, 2001
Visit site
Ok anyone else heard of this type of problem..

game runs fine and all but when i hook up to any server all the players models are frozen in a certain stance.....they all still move and shoot fine and i can shoot and move great too...but the models dont run or anything just sit in suspended animations..kinda weird...any suggestions ???

AmigaOne|BuF

Masterful
Sep 14, 2000
Lansing, Michigan
Talk about rehashing...

I guess I can't chide you too much since this is your first post but this has been talked over probably as many times as I've posted!

Do a search here in the forums on your topic. You will find your answer.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
You installed the 2nd cd didn't you?

Copy the textures file from the 1st cd over them.

What you did was install the opengl drivers(?) and compressed textures from the 2nd cd. If you install just the first cd you will have no online poblems.

If you have a geforce card, you can go to http://unreal.epicgames.com/ and install the opengl drivers they have there. It'll be f'n awesome for single player mode. Online however, you'll see dead people standing, players skating, etc.

Personally, I have an online version of UT where it's simply the 1st cd installed/patched. I play it in d3d.

I have a second version installed for practise, etc, with the opengl drivers listed above for single player. The single player looks amazing with the opengl drivers. Too bad it sux online...depending on whether or not the server has been set up for the 2nd cd textures.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
but you're right, a board search would've come up with the answer.

I'm just at home drinking some Jack trying to ease the pain of recent dental work, and have nothing better to do than to get my mind off the excruciating pain.