Mouse problems

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

XizDaqrian

...'deemer stud...
Aug 14, 2005
Florida
Hi all,

My mouse has stopped moving in 2004. The buttons work just fine. The mouse works fine in the menus. Just can't move with it. Any insights anyone.

Thanks in Advance,
XizDaqrian

cocito

over cometed to a GAME
Apr 6, 2005
Knoxville, TN
get a new one lol
umm reinstall teh game and try that cuz my has locked up on me and i reinstalled and it worked

KaL976

*nubcake*
Nov 28, 2003
Cardiff | UK
Visit site
briachiae said:
that's weird. I'd delete your user.ini before a reinstall, if you are actually going to reinstall. I'd wait for some other poster's advice.

Assuming you aren't having trouble with your mouse in other games & app's,

Make a backup of your UT2004.ini & user.ini files [in the system folder] & then delete the originals. The game will generate new ones & if your mouse is still not working post back.

XizDaqrian

...'deemer stud...
Aug 14, 2005
Florida
Thanks for all the help all. You pointed me in the right direction.

The problem turned out to be that my mouse sensitivity had become set to zero. Dunno' how it happened, but now I'm back in action.

BTW, Azura, the mouse look setting has changed in 2004. It's bAlwaysMouseLook=True/False

You guys are great.

Thanks,
Xiz