An Infiltration Variation?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WooDooUK

FlakGod
Nov 28, 1999
UK
Have Recently played Medal Of Honor on the PlayStation i thought it would be a good idea to have an Infiltration:1941 or some thing simular. With some weapons form the second world war, Like M1's and German Hand Grenades "Potatoes Mashers"

Just An Idea

------------------
WooDooUK
woodoouk@yahoo.com.com
Rocket Launchers are for people with no skill, a snipers rifle is a real weapon.

RegularX

Master of Dagoth Lies
Feb 2, 2000
Chicago, IL
Could you make one based in 3041 with some shock rifles and flak cannons???

//i know...i know, I'll just go slap myself now.

Evil Joe

I Will Kill You
Feb 13, 2000
Medal of honor is awesome... I was going to convert some of the maps/ make some new ones based on that theme plus a couple of friends and me are talking about a conversion for that... but I have little time as it is. reactor 7 is doing a game called 1941 that looks like it is going to be simply awesome. I don't think its very popular right now but i"m looking forward to playing it more then anything right now including my current project!