MOD TEAM BLUG

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
ok, ive been trying to join a mod team, but everywere i go theres either" we want people that have had experience in a mod team " or " not to sound stuck-up, but we only want profesional-level team members" is there ANY team i can join that is good at almost everything but not perfect at anything? or am i just a black duck? plz if theres a mod team that needs an handyman-like person for their mod, plz let me know! email: shadownerd3021@yahoo.com

thnks

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
well, i map, code uscript, model and animate,and import models.(ive made some dorky vehicles that will never see the light of day, custom mesh, custom code, custom maps to play around in them); and i want to mod for ut2k4.:p cant uvmap very well, or skin.

Last edited: