UE1 - UT New bunnytrack mod

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

irridium77

May 10, 2008
heya,,
this is a request for an embedded mutator. i Have no experience with coding but i'm willing to learn it..

My Goal: Create a new bunnytrack type
and make an unknown coder famous?

I would start by making a bt map, that has obstacles you have to complete with other guns then the standard instagib rifle.

example:
Tricks with impacthammer
long range sniper shooting
rocket boosts
etc etc

So basiclly what i need is: A mutator that enables the use of other guns, by overriding the bunnytrack mod. It has to disable self damage by guns, but it can't affect the damage from falling or sliming. It would be nice if I could embed this into the MyLevel of my map.

All help is very welcome.
cheers irridium

Chopin

Aug 23, 2005
There's really only two essential things you need to do - one, disable self-damage from weapons, and two, disable boosting teammates. The rest you can do with triggers / movers / special events which you can learn just by opening up some standard assault maps in Ued to see how they did things.