Jailbreak or POW??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

godz

Feb 29, 2000
IN CONSTRUCTION
Ok... I heard there's a Prisoners of War modification for q3a.. but q3a sucks... and I would like to play this for ut.. but seemingly can't find POW for ut...so I read about something called jailbreak, which I came to understand is essentially the same but can't seem to find that either.. can someone please point me in the right direction..

thanx

Stosh

A legend in his own mind
Feb 9, 2000
Southern MD, US
clanci.xgshosting.com
It's not very good!

I used to like JailBreak for Q2, but I tried the one for UT, It didn't really work. It came with one map, and no pathing for the BOTS. They stayed in one location and ran around in cirles. I could not tell you if anybody plays it online. It really has not caught on. I kind of wish it would.