Lets devise a plan to get Soulja a new comp...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Neddaf

Just a flesh wound!
Jul 19, 2001
Los Angeles, California
soulja wants a new computer/upgrade...

I have the money to upgrade, the whole thing is is that my parents wont let me spend it on the upgrade. But they wont upgrade normally...

We need to devise a plan, something that can happen that would FORCE my parents to get an upgrade...sounds wrong i know...but we need to do it...as a team...you got it?

all of us here at BuF are family, No? :D

in all seriousness...any ideas?

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
turn off the L2 cache in their BIOS...that will probably get them wanting a new computer REAL quick (due to slowness ;) )

Hedge

Wish I was with her
Sep 12, 2003
out in the boonies
Visit site
Brizz got the idea of turning of the l2 cache in the bios from me. I did it to my folks just to see how much slowness they would tolerate. It wasn't until it took 10 minutes to get into windows, the modem stopped working, and random errors would come up because the cpu was getting too hot. If you want to know how to do this, ask brizz or I.