ALl the hidden easter eggs in UT ...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

badmaninheaven

Powerslave
Jun 8, 2001
Green Hell.
Hey ppl,
I'm not too sure where to look for hidden eggs (cos they're hidden!)and stuff.
Well u could post here which maps have got hidden eggs and tricks (the redeemer too),and how to reach them , and dont post crap like the Dm-Peak easter egg :D
P.S.-Thats ALL in the title of this thread , a small "l" got printed mistakenly.

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
In ctf-chasm there is a motorcycle hidden in a secret room in one of the houses. Grab the enemy's flag, find the bike and ride it home.
It take you very fast back to your own base.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
goshenized.png

What the heck does this do in OT?

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
it's in OT, cause, like it or not, hot carls and other grusome sex acts involving nalis, are gonna enter this post

badmaninheaven

Powerslave
Jun 8, 2001
Green Hell.
No warped , not that again , i do read other threads u 'know, and i know there's no redeemer in november..
some silly thought , "the redeemer is kept inside the Sub."
HA !:D

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
Originally posted by Yodhaa2002BC
No warped , not that again , i do read other threads u 'know, and i know there's no redeemer in november..
some silly thought , "the redeemer is kept inside the Sub."
HA !:D

actualy its under the sub so HA!

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
Originally posted by Yodhaa2002BC
Talk about crap....
Anyway , someone , plz. gimme the hidden eggs..

/me cups his crotch "I got your eggs right here"

your to easy to mess with you know that ;) :p

....I'll stop now ;)

Last edited:

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Originally posted by Deathmaker

Yep, I've found that but how the bloody hell do you get to the damage amp? :confused:

Also, how many people know how to get the shieldbelt in DOM-Olden? ;)

Damage amp is on the far right (or is it left) of the underground chamber.. the middle pillar has a hole cut out at the top, translocate up and youve got it

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
Deathmaker :

The Amp on DOM SESMAR: check the hall of pillars.

Shield on DOM-OLDEN: shoot the red lights above mid point, shoot the red lights at the end of the long walkway and a room will open revealing the shield.

Webby:

I think Codex has the CliffyB room, if u enter it u will die slowly.

(ill post some pics tonight)